Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Read Our Health and Safety Guide
Learn To Make Our Jimmy Two Times At Home
Make one of our signature cocktails, the earthy-yet-bright Jimmy Two Times, at home with this simple recipe! Look for Petite Canne Syrup online or at most specialty and liquor stores. If you’re in a pinch, use this recipe to make a homemade version.
1 oz Old Overholt Rye
1 oz Amaro Nonino
1 oz Lime Juice
.5 oz Grapefruit Juice
.5 oz Petite Cane Syrup
2 dash Peychaud’s Bitters
2 cubes candied ginger, for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaking tin
2. Fill shaker with cubed ice
3. Shake for 5-10 seconds until chilled
4. Using a strainer, pour the cocktail into a coupe glass
5. Garnish with 2 cubes of candied ginger