Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Dine-in services will remain at 40% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Read Our Health and Safety Guide
Virtual Burrata Lasagna Cooking Class
Wednesday, October 21
Make lifelong memories in the kitchen with the il Porcellino famiglia during an interactive Virtual Burrata Lasagna Cooking Class on Wednesday, October 21 at 6:00 PM. Guests will be provided with all the ingredients and led by our team on how to make this signature dish. In addition, antipasti favorites like our Tuscan Cheese Bread and Green Chopped Salad are also included in the package. The cooking class is $49.95 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included). Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, October 20. Pick up kits the day of the virtual event between 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. When reserving your spot, please book the time when you wish to pick-up your items.