Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
To create the safest environment possible, we installed a new air purification system that uses the latest technology to eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on other surfaces.
- Dine-in services will remain at 50% capacity on the patio.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Read Our Health and Safety Guide
Welcome to il Porcellino!
Il Porcellino, located in the heart of River North in downtown Chicago, is a neighborhood restaurant offering classic Italian-American comfort food in a casual setting. Our seasonal menu focuses on housemade pastas, vegetable antipasti and daily specials, all crafted with ingredients sourced from quality artisans, purveyors and local farmers. The fun and approachable wine program encourages sharing with selections from southern and central Italy.
Weekday Pick-Me-Up Menu for Two
Tired of cooking? Let us help! Enjoy our new Weekday Pick-Me-Up Menu that that serves two and includes House-Baked Focaccia with Marinara, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Prime Beef Meatballs, Rigatoni alla Vodka and Homemade Gelato for just $45.95, plus tax! Available every Monday – Wednesday from 12 PM – 6 PM for pick up.Order Now
Sunday Supper for Two
Serves two for $49.95. Includes Our Italian Salad, Tuscan Cheese Bread, Rigatoni alla Vodka, Chicken Parmesan and Tiramisu. Available on Sunday.Order Now
Burrata Lasagna Kit
Make lifelong memories in the kitchen with the all-new Il Porcellino Burrata Lasagna Kit, where we take the guesswork (and almost all of the prep) out of your next meal. Once your Family Meal arrives, uncork the bottle of Chianti and enjoy fresh-baked Focaccia and Prime Beef Meatballs while you assemble and bake a pan of our signature Burrata Lasagna. Finish the meal with our homemade Tiramisu for dessert. The Il Porcellino Burrata Lasagna Kit serves four for just $99.95 (plus tax). The first 30 orders will also receive an Il Porcellino apron.Order Now