Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Read Our Health and Safety Guide
il Porcellino offers private dining for a range of group sizes and occasions — from small, intimate gatherings to large corporate events. Our private dining spaces are dynamic and customizable and can be tailored to suit your needs.
Can’t come to us? We offer large party deliveries to your home, office or to your favorite event venue in Chicago. Our catering team will work with you to create a custom food and beverage package perfect for any occasion and assist with every step along the way.